Fully Integrated Measurement Environment
Advanced Path Planning
- Task Oriented working environment with simple and intuitive user interface design, easy to learn and easy to use.
- Walking-in measurement for quick dimension check.
- True Click-n-Measure Capability for CAD measure.
- CAD based and task oriented graphical programming.
- Virtual simulation and real-time verification.
- DMIS part program support including high level language.
Powerful Alignment Tools
- Automatic probing angle selection.
- Collision detection and smart collision avoidance.
- Inspection path optimization.
Convenient Reporting Functions
- 3-2-1 alignment for prismatic datum features.
- CAD alignment for free-form surfaces.
- Alternative datum alignment for soft fixturing.
Reverse Engineering Support
- Complete ASME Y14.5 GD&T support.
- Graphics assisted tolerance reporting.
- Graphical dimensioning tool for quick dimension report.
- Drag-n-Drop graphical report creation.
- Various combinations of customizable text and graphical report.
- Web-ready HTML report output.
- Built-in best-fit analysis functions for CAD comparison.
- Exporting measured features to IGES and DXF file format.
- Exporting measured points to IGES and DXF file format.
Includes 1 day training for 2 people at manufacturer facility, Brighton MI.