- Bench-top model that uses horizontal optical system.
- 8” x 4” floating-type workstage incorporates linear scales for fast, accurate measurement
- The workstage provides high accuracy and can handle a workload of up to 100 lbs.
- 10x objective lens and fiber illuminator are standard accessories
- Suitable for thread pitch measurements—blurred or distorted images will not be produced when workpiece is angled.
- Inverted image on the day-bright screen.
- 14" (356 mm) diameter vernier protractor screen with solid line cross-hairs for easy alignment.
- Heavy-duty work piece table incorporates
- Includes Edge Detection
QM Data 200
- Commands for making measurements on a single feature, or between related features, are called up with just one keystroke and completed with the minimum number of point-coordinate captures.
- Graphical help on the large LCD screen guides you during measurement sequences.
- Measurement results are displayed automatically.
- A coordinate system alignment function avoids the need to align the workpiece axes with the projector or microscope axes.
- Measurement procedures (Part Programs) can be learnt by the system and easily repeated with position navigation help on screen.
- And more
Price Includes shipping, installation and calibration
Note: DOES NOT include stand and other accessories