- Troubleshoot Coordinate Measuring Machine and similar equipment
- Problem solve and repair with minimal support
- Handle all problems and job discrepancies, or direct them to the office A.S.A.P.
- Pay particular attention to job requirements – ex. quoted vs. actual work required
- Exceptional communication skills with internal and external customers
Requirements for both Positions:
- Mechanical aptitude
- Knowledge of basic hand tools for measurement
- PC knowledge – Windows capable
- Valid Driver’s License
- Availability to travel up to 80%
Additional Requirements for Experienced Position:
- Ability to complete a manual CMM calibration
- Ability to use an Oscilloscope and DVM
- Two years’ experience or working toward (2) two year technical degree
Inspec, Inc. has been providing metrology solutions to the manufacturing industry for 25 years. We provide sales, service, upgrades and retrofits of new, used and refurbished equipment. Our ISO 17025:2005 climate controlled labs provide complete inspection, gage, electronics, instrumentation and precision hand tool services. We also provide 24/7 emergency assistance and pick-up and delivery services. Inspec is a family-owned company providing competitive wages and benefits and a comfortable place to work.